Discipleship Intensive: How to Grow a Disciplemaking Church
Our next Discipleship Intensive has not been scheduled yet.
We completed our first pilot project March 27-29, 2017, and thank those who attended.
What does the Discipleship Intensive do for me? What are others saying about this training?
We want to offer this again to churches as an opportunity to experience a Discipleship Intensive with Dr. Greg Ogden and Pastor Ralph Rittenhouse. Download the PDF flier here.
- Who: Senior (Lead) Pastors and a core team of 3 other implementers from your church
- What: Three-day practicum for specifically implementing a proven path to grow your disciplemaking church.
- When: ?
- Where: ?
- Size: ?
- Description: Jesus modeled how to make disciples. Let’s follow it.
- Practice a method for growing a reproducible disciplemaking movement.
- Highlight the three core elements of a disciplemaking ministry.
- Trace the predictable milestones (markers) to become a disciplemaking church.
- Identify the roadblocks that impede our progress to becoming a disciplemaking church.
- Explore the value of having a particular curriculum for disciplemaking.
- Review the benefits of a coaching relationship to implement change.
- Promise: You will walk away from our two days together with 1) clear steps and practical tools, as well as 2) a model for designing how to transform your church into a culture of making reproducing disciples.
- Questions? Contact Ralph or Greg for more details.