Global Discipleship Core Values
- Disciplemaking is the church’s mission, not just one bullet point of the many things a church does.
- Micro Groups: Disciples grow best and are empowered to disciple others in gender-specific groups of triads (3) or quads (4).
- Intentional: Discipleship requires purposeful, covenantal, relational investment.
- Transparent Relationships: God’s Word shapes our hearts in an honest, open, and mutually accountable environment.
- Biblically-Based Curriculum: Discipleship Essentials covers the foundations for a life in Christ and is the empowerment tool we use to disciple others.
- Indigenous: Discipleship networks should become self-governing, self-supporting, and self-propagating.
- Multiplying: Disciples are made to reproduce.